The Practicum provides an opportunity for you to demonstrate what you have learned in this course.
You can propose a practical project of your choice, but it must involve a minimum of 10 hours work.
Examples could include:
- Writing a brief paper outlining what you’ve learned in the course and how you will apply it to your work
- Setting up and configuring your own, new OJS journal
- Revising your current OJS journal to reflect what you’ve learned in the course
- Participating in a full testing round of a new OJS release
- Contributing a new language translation to OJS
- Answering a minimum of 20 questions on the PKP Support Forum
- Designing or creating a new OJS plugin
All projects must be approved before you can proceed.