The success of your journal depends on developing a loyal readership, who will become part of your scholarly community, will cite your content in their own work, and will tell others about the value of your publication. To do this, however, they first need to be able to find you. This module examines how to use indexes to increase the “findability” of your journal.
By the end of this modules, you will:
- Understand what indexes are, and who uses them
- Understand the different types of indexes
- Know how to submit your journal for inclusion, and where to find submission requirements
- Unit 1: What are Indexes?
- Unit 2: Why you Need to be Included
- Unit 3: Types of Indexes
- Unit 4: Getting Included in Indexes
- Unit 5: Module Quiz