Hello and welcome! This course is designed for people who need to learn how to use the latest version of OJS quickly. Whether you are starting your own journal or are responsible for setting up a journal for someone else, you’ll find all of the basics covered in this course, as well as pointers toward more advanced topics.
If you work through all of the modules in this course, you will be able to:
- Discover what is new in this latest version of OJS
- Perform the major tasks in configuring a new journal in OJS
- Analyze and solve common problems that may arise when using OJS
- Assist others with their use of OJS
- Know what is required to get indexed in the DOAJ
- Know what is required to receive the DOAJ Seal
- Know where to look for help when you don’t know what to do
Thanks for taking the course with us and I look forward to interacting with you in the comments!