The Practicum provides an opportunity for you to demonstrate what you have learned in this course.
You can propose a practical project of your choice, but it must involve a minimum of 10 hours work.
Examples could include:
- Designing or creating a new OJS plugin
- Participating in a full testing round of a new OJS release
- Contributing a new language translation to OJS
- Answering a minimum of 20 questions on the PKP Support Forum
- Setting up and configuring your own, new OJS journal
All projects must be approved before you can proceed.